Saturday, April 28, 2012

Pink Zebra Themed 30th Birthday Peek!

My Big Sis turned the Big 3-0 on April 7, so of course we have to celebrate BIG too!! I jumped at the chance to plan the festivities for her since she has always done such an amazing job planning parties for me:-) Tonight is finally the night and although the destination must remain under wraps for a few more hours, I can still share with you our party theme and some fun details that are going to make the celebration extra special!

Pink and Zebra was the obvious choice for the theme. I've always been a little obsessed with this combo and it's just perfect for a 30th birthday party. (Also considering it for Scarlett's 1st, but we'll see if I'm still as obsessed come November;)

~Party Favors~

~Birthday Girl Sash~
(Aside from your Bachelorette party, milestone Birthdays might be the only other time you can get away with wearing one, so this was a MUST!)


Check out these cupcakes I slaved over♥
(I actually ordered the adorable fondant toppers from a wonderful shop on Etsy, but made the cupcakes myself!!)



 
Personalized wine bottles for the guest of honor:-)
Aged 30 years and STILL Fabulous!! And of course one to commemorate her completion of the LA Marathon♥



And last, but certainly not least, pink zebra nails to match!


 
Can't wait to get this celebration under way!!

♥, The Happy Wife


No comments:

Post a Comment