Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cousins at the Zoo.

My sister Marisa and I never miss an opportunity to get our little ones together for some true quality time.  The relationship between these little cousins is such a special one, they love each other as if they were siblings and the look on Bentley's face when I tell him we're going to see Ella, Gavi and Grant, is PRICELESS! This is the type of friendship that will last forever.

This visit started out with a sleepover at our place, followed by a trip to the San Diego Zoo the next day, everyone had a great time!!


Snakes!

Cousin Photo Op



Ella was holding Bentley's hand all day, so cute♥
.

"I'm a monkey!!"



Father and son;-)





My sister and her kiddos♥
The hippos


Must have been an airplane...:-)


Adorable

I love the hands in the pockets!!


I had to capture this moment. Scarlett started crying on our way out and Bentley's little hand came out of nowhere to rub her arm in an attempt to calm her down♥ He makes me so proud.


What a fun day, can't wait to go back with all the cousins!!

♥, The Happy Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment