Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Scarlett 8 1/2 months

We are quickly approaching the 9 months in, 9 months out anniversary for Scarlett, and it is a little bitter-sweet for me, as I feel I was jipped on my 9th month of pregnancy. Scarlett arrived one month early. It might be hard to understand, but I can physically feel that I am missing 1 month of her life somewhere, but at the same time, I am very thankful that God has blessed my with this beautiful, sweet baby girl in the first place♥
At this point, Scarlett is managing to get around every way imaginable, besides crawling! I was actually expecting that she would be an early crawler like her brother, but that is just not the case.  Although she does get up on all fours and rock back and forth, so she is almost there!! She can stand for days and is even starting to reach out and step over, or cruise as you call it, which is pretty impressive:-) I can no longer feed her baby food, she will ONLY feed herself.  Scarlett is a very independent baby and can get along just fine playing with toys by herself.  She loves taking things in and out of boxes, observing the cats, wrestling with her big bro and drinking from her big girl cup:) Her favorite foods are string cheese and graham crackers. She is quite possibly the world's mellowest/happiest baby! Nothing phases her, she NEVER cries and always has a big smile on her face:-) We love our sweet starlet Scarlett♥♥






My 9 months in, 9 months out picture with Bentley♥




♥, The Happy Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment