Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Very Merry Friendsmas 2012

Planning a Friendsmas party has been a long time coming and we finally made it happen!! The holidays are usually dedicated to family time and I really wanted to have an event where our friends came together to celebrate Christmas with each other:-) Plenty of laughs, good drinks, yummy food, fun games and crazy gifts all made for an amazing evening with our awesome friends♥

The Invite
 
Party Favors (Thank you Pinterest for this sweet idea!)
Hot cocoa mix with Bailey's
 

 
Fun photo props I made for our event♥
 
 
Cash prize for the ugliest sweater:-) Congrats Mike!!
 
 
@Urge American Gastropub, the perfect place to jingle and mingle♥
 
 

 





 






                      

 
 
 
 
♥, The Happy Wife
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Hi! I am absolutely love the FriendsMas Party invite and I am curious to know where you or how you made it. Thanks Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that invitation too! I am having our first annual FriendsMas party next month and would love to know where you got it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is that invite from!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. same question everyone is asking... where can we get that invite!! This is exactly what i need for my first annual in a few weeks.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need this invitation

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love yo see if you have an invite template

    ReplyDelete
  7. https://www.etsy.com/listing/872642393/friendsmas-invitation-christmas-party

    ReplyDelete