Monday, June 4, 2012

Bentley's Airplane Themed 2nd Birthday

Our baby boy turned TWO!!!


Bentley has always been fascinated with airplanes, or nani's, as he calls them:-) So an airplane themed party was the obvious choice for his 2nd birthday.  I love planning and throwing parties so I started prepping for this event about 3 months out, which isn't that crazy when you have an infant and a toddler under foot...at all times. Here are all of the extra special details that went in to our little guy's big day♥

Invitations were Bentley Airline tickets to the party destination


I spent a good amount of time on the desserts for the dessert bar.  My husband just had an appendectomy, so I was completely on my own with this one!

Chocolate airplanes with cotton candy "clouds"

I also made the cake pops and chocolate covered pretzels.


Centerpieces

Goody bags included sidewalk chalk that matched the theme and airplanes made of Smarties, mini Hershey bars and lifesavers.


Welcome to Bentley's Airport!! I purchased the adorable airplane printables here








I made passports for each child;-)



It's not a party without balloons!!


 Baggage Claim:)

Birthday boy enjoying some frosting covered airplane♥

Happy Birthday Bentley!!


♥, The Happy Wife




2 comments:

  1. Best airplane party to date!! You seriously did an awesome job with this party... the details were too cute. The passports and airplanes on clouds were adorable! :) Can I hire you for my parties now lol?! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I would love to do a little party planning on the side, haha! I'm glad everyone enjoyed my hard work, despite the minor annoyances that day;-)

    ReplyDelete