Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day Fun♥

I couldn't ask for a better father to my children than this handsome and amazing man!!


I wanted to do something extra special for Father's Day this year to celebrate his first with 2 children. So I took him and the babies to Father's Day brunch with Shamu at Seaworld:-) 
We sat right up next to Shamu's pool, and this is the absolute closest you can ever get to him. We enjoyed a champagne brunch while watching the whales. Bentley loved it and Andy was so happy to spend this special time with his little ones too♥




A picture with Shamu's trainer:-)

I ♥ my boys


Daddy's little girl


These were Bentley and Scarlett's gifts to their Dad♥



I am so blessed to have Andy as my husband, and most importantly, as the father to my children.



♥, The Happy Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment